Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Intro...

443 Views 13 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  DOS
Thought I'd finally get around to writing this as the message at the top keeps giving me the evil eye.
Anyway my current car is a Fiat Coupe 20vt. Have had it for almost 6 years and it never stops putting a smile on my face! So what am I doing on an Alfa forum I hear you ask? Well when It comes to Alfas I have a bit of a problem:D and what's more it seems to be contagious. Alfas have and always will be my first love. I have an 87 Sprint Veloce which I have restored (lots of fun). My brother has also been struck by this marvelous affliction too and has a 97 155ts 16v wide body and we both talked my old man into a 166 3.0v6. We are also hatching plans to aquire a 1977 Spider Kamm tail this summer. So with this lot to look after, I expect to making significant use of the vast knowledge and experiance on the forums. Looking forward to swapping war stories...:)
David
See less
Thought I'd finally get around to writing this as the message at the top keeps giving me the evil eye.
Anyway my current car is a Fiat Coupe 20vt. Have had it for almost 6 years and it never stops putting a smile on my face! So what am I doing on an Alfa forum I hear you ask? Well when It comes to Alfas I have a bit of a problem:D and what's more it seems to be contagious. Alfas have and always will be my first love. I have an 87 Sprint Veloce which I have restored (lots of fun). My brother...
See more
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
2,425 Posts
Hi David, it sounds like you found just the right forum here at AO. :)

Welcome.

· Administrator
61,495 Posts
Hi David, welcome to this great site, nice bunch of alfa's you've got, don't hesitate to ask any q. Cheers:)

· Registered
6,449 Posts
Welcome to AO David, good to see some pics of your families fleet. :)
Are they members here too? If not why not? ;) :D

· Registered
785 Posts
Welcome aboard.

· Registered
43,504 Posts
Hello and Welcome !! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.