Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd finally get around to writing this as the message at the top keeps giving me the evil eye.
Anyway my current car is a Fiat Coupe 20vt. Have had it for almost 6 years and it never stops putting a smile on my face! So what am I doing on an Alfa forum I hear you ask? Well when It comes to Alfas I have a bit of a problem:D and what's more it seems to be contagious. Alfas have and always will be my first love. I have an 87 Sprint Veloce which I have restored (lots of fun). My brother has also been struck by this marvelous affliction too and has a 97 155ts 16v wide body and we both talked my old man into a 166 3.0v6. We are also hatching plans to aquire a 1977 Spider Kamm tail this summer. So with this lot to look after, I expect to making significant use of the vast knowledge and experiance on the forums. Looking forward to swapping war stories...:)
David

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Hi David, it sounds like you found just the right forum here at AO. :)

Welcome.

·
Administrator
60,075 Posts
Hi David, welcome to this great site, nice bunch of alfa's you've got, don't hesitate to ask any q. Cheers:)

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO David, good to see some pics of your families fleet. :)
Are they members here too? If not why not? ;) :D

·
Registered
785 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello and Welcome !! :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you all for the warm welcome :) Looking forward to talking with you all in the future.
David

1 - 14 of 14 Posts