Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I navigate the site and click onto threads I keep on getting an "Internet Explorer Script Error" message appear, and I have to click on this 3 times or so before the page will load :confused:. Is anyone else getting this?

W

·
0 Posts
Nope, all loaded ok but there is a little "error on page" message in the bottom left corner...still works though.

wrinx

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is the error message I keep getting :(

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
wrinx said:
Nope, all loaded ok but there is a little "error on page" message in the bottom left corner...still works though.
What Wrinx said !! :)

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Must be me then :cry:

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Gary Slegg said:
As I navigate the site and click onto threads I keep on getting an "Internet Explorer Script Error" message appear, and I have to click on this 3 times or so before the page will load :confused:. Is anyone else getting this?
Gary, you're getting the same error as Wrinx, Nomad and me, it's just being displayed differently.

In IE, if you click Tools - Internet Options, go to the Advanced tab and there should be a setting called "Display a notification about every script error". If you un-check that, then the dialog boxes won't appear, but you'll get the "Done, but with errors on page" message in the status bar.

Obviously it doesn't fix the problem, but it makes it less intrusive. :)

The settings above are from IE7, but from memory they're pretty much the same in IE6.

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
jamieboy said:
The settings above are from IE7, but from memory they're pretty much the same in IE6.
Yup, correct !! :) (Just checked it on IE6 here !! :p )

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
PeterWolf said:
Good. Now go to control panel\AddRemove programs and delete that junk:)
Errrrrrm.. works PC dude so I'll pass !! :p ;)

:lol:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Jamie :)

BigFoot said:
Follow your brother and get a Mac :D
:tut: Now, now, lets not be silly :tut: :D

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
mine displays 'done, but with errors on page'

all loads fine tho!

havent got my webpage software installed at present so cant check why the fault is occuring... maybe later

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
selespeed said:
Me neither. But that's because I use Firefox in stead of IE.
Hmm - when I use Firefox I still get the error, it just doesn't tell me. But if I go to Tools - Error Console, the error is recorded there as large as life.

That's Firefox 2.0.0.1, if it makes any difference. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts