Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alfa international day at the historic Chatham dock yard.
meet at thurrock servcies have a drive around kent first,then end up at the above time tba

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
meet at 7.30 for 8am start. any thoughts on route to arrive at The Dock yard by 10 am approx. Chatham
we could just go to Sheerness (via the A2 and A249) have a coffee and chat and back to Chatham Docks. probable take a couple of hours.
Only thing is I think its £17.50 to get in. bit steep. any one know otherwise ?

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
meet at 7.30 for 8am start. any thoughts on route to arrive at The Dock yard by 10 am approx. Chatham
we could just go to Sheerness (via the A2 and A249) have a coffee and chat and back to Chatham Docks. probable take a couple of hours.
Sounds good to me:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Only thing is I think its £17.50 to get in. bit steep. any one know otherwise ?
£17.50 that's the highest I ever heard of for National Alfa day, It's more expensive than an ncp car park for the day.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes it is dear, i'm trying to get in touch with em to confirm the cost, apparently that price is for a years ticket
which is no good if you only attend one event.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just found out the ticket price should be between £10/12 for the day. spoke to a very nice man who's organising the whole event, the prices are still to be confirmed.

S

·
0 Posts
Is that per person, or per car!

Of need to feel I was getting my money's worth.

I mean last years was costly and I didn't see where the money went! It was a field, were you brought your own exhibit, a couple of traders and that was it. Nice to see people and chat, but the profit in these events must be vast. Why Chatham has been picked I don't know. Put a load of Alfas near salt water, is that wise?

·
Banned
3,532 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I'm on tapatalk app on phone, no date on the header here! 11th August it is, I discovered by the witchcraft of Google..

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
If you're an AROC member the ticket price on the day is discounted at £10.00 per person. Non-members in Alfa Romeo cars will pay £11.50 per person on the day and the standard adult entrance is £17.50.

However if you're an AROC member and book in advance the price is £8.50 per person.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts