Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently bought a 2008 3 door 147 tspark which is bereft of all accessories apart from electic windows and AC. Do the leather interiors from pre-facelift models fit? What about cruise control, remote radio steering wheel and oh and the centre console with arm rest.
All these are available on ebay but from 2000-2003 models.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I have recently bought a 2008 3 door 147 tspark which is bereft of all accessories apart from electic windows and AC. Do the leather interiors from pre-facelift models fit? What about cruise control, remote radio steering wheel and oh and the centre console with arm rest.
Hi,

What is the model exactly? A turismo? I thought they all had Electric windows?

I think you can easily fit a armrest & cruise control, but not steering controls.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It doesn't seem to have a model name on the V5 or badges other that the TSpark. What I really need to know though is did the facelift alter the interior dimensions, that would prevent the earlier interiors just slotting into place?

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Pretty sure all that changed was the dash, seats door cards etc are all the same so an earlier interior would be a straight swap.

A

·
0 Posts
I don't know what you mean...even the base Turismo comes with front electric windows and Aircon although the aicon is manual not climatic.:confused:

·
Administrator
87,057 Posts
This might be of interest regarding the steering wheel controls : http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-147-156-and-gt/318862-2008-alfa-147-steering-wheel-controls.html

I have recently bought a 2008 3 door 147 tspark which is bereft of all accessories apart from electic windows and AC.

I thought they all had Electric windows?
I don't know what you mean...even the base Turismo comes with front electric windows and Aircon although the aicon is manual not climatic.:confused:

They do, re-read the OP ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts