Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine no longer works, have changed globes, cleaned contacts and traced wires with no luck.

Let me know if anyone else has had the same problem and fixed it - I'm expecting something odd...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Maybe stupid answer from me, but that light has a switch. Have you tried to press it? The switch it’s in the own lamp. You have to push it in on one of the sides.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Kev, are you talking about the trunk light or the cabin rear interior light?

·
Registered
22 Posts
hi i have the same problem i have chehck the fuse and the switch on the light i also notice my mirror lights and the boot lights not working.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I'm having the same problem, the rear cabin light, intierior boot light and the lights on the vanity mirrors have all stopped working at the same time. The main light near the the rear-view mirror is working fine. I've checked the handbook but not managed to work out what fuse might govern these lights, has anyone else been able to fix this problem?!?!?!? Help would be much appreciated!!!
Thanx

·
Registered
677 Posts
Had that fault on my old 147 - tried the usual troubleshooting, no luck. Turned out to be the switch/sensor in and around the lock mechanism.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts