Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, we just purchased a 94 Spider Veloce CE - green/tan; sadly, the previous owner neglected cleaning the interior; the seats, dash and wood need serious cleaning and the wood. What products and procedure do you recommend?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi.

Congratulations on your new Spider :yum:

Everything textile i would recommend a good carpet extractor with either an all purpose cleaner or a dedicated textile cleaner.

I assume there's leather seats and more?
Get a Colourlock Smooth Leather Kit with Mild leather cleaner and a bottle strong leather cleaner and some microfibers or good quality rags and you should be good. This is if the leather is not miscolored or damaged in any way, only dirt and grime.

I do not know of any specific wood cleaner, but i would start as gentle as possible and work your way up until the result is where you want it.

Good luck.

PS: Its hard for me to recommend specific products as the range of products available differs from Norway to Canada.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi.

Congratulations on your new Spider :yum:

Everything textile i would recommend a good carpet extractor with either an all purpose cleaner or a dedicated textile cleaner.

I assume there's leather seats and more?
Get a Colourlock Smooth Leather Kit with Mild leather cleaner and a bottle strong leather cleaner and some microfibers or good quality rags and you should be good. This is if the leather is not miscolored or damaged in any way, only dirt and grime.

I do not know of any specific wood cleaner, but i would start as gentle as possible and work your way up until the result is where you want it.

Good luck.

PS: Its hard for me to recommend specific products as the range of products available differs from Norway to Canada.
Thank you for your suggestions. Much appreciated!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts