Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, has anyone successfully colour matched the black interior door and centre console on a ph2 GTV 916. Have some cracked plastic and scuff marks I want to primer and paint over without having to paint the whole panel and get a good colour match. Does Alfa Romeo have a rattle can or colour code for this? I want to avoid the satin black halfords black plastic trim paint as its too dark, the door card is more a charcoal black. Thanks ! Bas

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Probably easier and better long term to source a good quality used part off a breaker online.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm , not sure there are that many good quality used parts left, and as time goes on there will be less and less so folks will start looking to restore. Maybe I'm the first to ask this in which case I will need to get a colour match done.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I am not familiar with the actual trim parts that you wish to repair, but if they are rigid plastic and have a smooth surface then perhaps they could be wrapped/covered with vinyl?

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
When i had my GTV I took all the plastics out and painted them matte black took me a few weeks to complete but looked much better after and it all matched!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts