Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Definitely an interesting profile - and promising. Someone with an interest in racing and in history, who apparently has a reputation for taking risks but getting it right. Could be what Alfa needs.

·
Registered
33,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He could persuade the man Manley , from Edenbridge down the road in Kent, what he’s got in Alfa?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Interesting. It seems the declarations so far about cutting back on Alfa is from Manley only? So maybe once the merge happens and Tavares is in charge, he will revert it? You can't be a racing fan and not at least respect Alfa.

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
A little bit of Marchionne is his profile I think. Maybe not all bad?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yep I like this guy. I've seen similar articles and Youtube vids. I suspect that when he gets behind the wheel (if he hasn't done so already) of a Guilia/Stelvio or Guilia/Stelvio QV he'll be licking his lips at the challenge of sorting out Alfa.

·
Registered
588 Posts
That's definitely more promising then having Manley at the helm. He seems to be a car guy which is good. Manley seems to be an accountant.

Still, I don't know why they haveade so many announcements about Alfa and Maserati in the last week when there are so many things up for change at the organisation.

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,350 Posts
There’s also an interesting/positive interview with him in CAR’s online site at the mo. Will dig up the link or you guys can find it :)

·
Registered
33,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There’s also an interesting/positive interview with him in CAR’s online site at the mo. Will dig up the link or you guys can find it :)
Probably the one by Gavin Green I read in a BA flight magazine?

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,350 Posts
Could be. Isn’t/wasn’t Gavin Green a consultant for JLR for a bit?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts