Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A fellow racer has a car which is becoming avaliable, I know I should post in the 155 forum BUT I also know this may interest a few people here... no price but if there is interest I will find out and source some pictures.... so it's a 155 Silverstone....

This is a championship winning hillclimb and sprint car.

It has lots of good stuff on it and is powered by a modified 2000 engine and has an LSD fitted along with lightweight race alloys on slicks and the usual race dampers and springs.

It comes with spare engines and gearbox's along with a complete set of Alfa red doors wings bumpers etc.

PM or post your interest... more detail to follow as required.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Just out of interest you understand......

....is it caged (welded in or bolted), is it fully stripped out & what would it take to get properly race ready?

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Some of those pictures look like they were taken at a place called Epynt in Wales?

Spend a afir bit of time there with the rallying

rsfruitbat

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
f1lmm

Thats a tad rude... if you read (which I'm assuming you are capable of), you will note that it is in fact a sprint/hillclimb car with numerous championships to it's name.

Out of curiosity what do you race and how many wins do you have to your credit?

Apologies fellow boxer fans, some people just irritate me :lol:

K

·
0 Posts
Not really a race car, lowered with a fsi boost valve, light and balanced flywheel and fake race polycabonate,Sorry for the reply, cheers
+ lsd and competion clutch

+ adjustable dampers

+ adjustable camber

+ welded in cage, fuel cell etc.

bit more than a standard 155 with a few halfords bits on it.

as anyone who has done competition driving will tell you the above is worth far more than spending thousands on an engine to gain another 20bhp. ;)

V

·
0 Posts
Apologies fellow boxer fans, some people just irritate me :lol:
No offence here mate, not everyone can reed or speel there worms correktly :)
Car looks good to me, I like the 155 and it looks to have a good spec, not really a road car though so no use to me :(

1 - 20 of 78 Posts