Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

Found a great guy recently who spent years with franchise dealers making sure trade-ins were up to scratch. He has a mobile set up and will travel to refurb and re-colour wheels. I'll post pics of mine soon enough but am trying to negotiate an AO discount as well. Depends on numbers though. Could I get a show of hands on whom would be interested in getting wheels done at home / at work?

Ps - no affinity other than the fact that he's bloody good and a genuinely decent guy.

Cheers,

Dara

·
Registered
200 Posts
Have some very light kerbing on a couple of my wheels. Would be interested to know the prices as they wouldn't need full refurbs. Someone also backed into mine last week and drove off :mad: Just a small mark to the back bumper (paint only) so may be interested if he did touch ups like that also.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Peadar - post some pics and ill get him to have a look. Jkdunne, yeah he does touch ups as well - if a few more come out of the woodwork I'll give him a shout - if not, pm your number and I'll get him to give you a call.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I need wheels done and a touch up - reversed into a very small bollard on the docks yesterday and took a lump of paint off the rear bumper (arse, ****, etc) fortunately didn't damage the bumper itself. Unfortunately, cash flow is a problem at the moment so may have to long finger it. See how many people show an interest and if not I'll pm you for his number.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I could use a small touch up on my driver side door thanks to one of my neighbours that opened their door far too enthusiastically and left a small mark. It's a tiny job though, not sure it would pay some to call out just for that.

·
Registered
358 Posts
My wheels could do with some attention. Am a bit wary of mobile touch ups though from a bad experience previously.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts