Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me what the metal fastenings are called that attach the rubber sleeves to the intake manifold and intake runners on a v6 engine.

Also what is the tool called to undo them and re-fit them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.