Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can anybody suggest an Insurance company that does annual low mileage Alfa cover?

I have a GTV that only comes out on Sundays and day to day insurance companies whant an arm and a leg.

Any help greatly received

Many Thanks

AD

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have insured my GTV 2.0 TS Lusso for the past few years with esure. Like you my car only comes out on high days,holidays and dry weekends. It is covered fully comp for 5000 miles per year and the cost is just over £200.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
classic car cover is around the £200 mark although you must be owner/main driver on another car. Also try brokers they are normally cheep but you might end up with a insurer you never heard off

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
RH Classics are pretty good and can package all your classics together if you have more than one. I've also found Adrian Flux to be pretty good.

·
AO Traders
592 Posts
Hiya

Adrian Flux do offer some low mileage policies. If you were thinking of contacting us for a quote I would be happy to get someone to call you. Please feel free to PM me your name and contact number if that would help.

Reagrds

Dan

Hi can anybody suggest an Insurance company that does annual low mileage Alfa cover?

I have a GTV that only comes out on Sundays and day to day insurance companies whant an arm and a leg.

Many Thanks

AD

C

·
0 Posts
Just be careful, Flux won't give you their best price straight away. Get other quotes as well.

·
Registered
823 Posts

Many Thanks

AD
Try Classicline Hinckley :thumbs:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts