Alfa Romeo Forum banner

insurance time again

743 views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Collgm 
#1 ·
hi im sorry if this is in the wrong forum but just thought it might help anyone who needed it .
my renewal came out at £440 this year so i done the searches and found on www.quotezone i got it down to £326 through a company local to me called swinton , they have rang me already to welcome me and sound like a good company to be with .
i hope this helps someone save a bit cash

cheers Trev

#2 ·
Hi Trev, thanks for the heads up, got my renewal shortly.

Just to let you know, if it's the Swinton I'm thinking of, they're actually a broker, not an insurer.

I have had dealings with them before, and whilst they were extremely helpful, they weren't the cheapest for me (£980 approx insurance quote turned into £2980 and even as much as £4k for one of their other options)

#10 ·
They were 100% but I read somewhere that a guy filed a discrimination case and won...

#11 ·
Try LV, best quote I got last year for the 156 by far and only paying £380 now for the GT 3.2 V6 (fully comp, no claims protected and only £150 excess - but I am an old git....48 yesterday!!!!).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.