Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am looking at changing insurance companys as mine has increased quite a bit this year :rant:

Has anyone had any good cheap quotes? i hear of £85 being mentioned??

Mine is £150 for 5,000mls inc breakdown cover!

·
Registered
202 Posts
am looking at changing insurance companys as mine has increased quite a bit this year :rant:

Has anyone had any good cheap quotes? i hear of £85 being mentioned??

Mine is £150 for 5,000mls inc breakdown cover!

hi mate i just payed £85 on my sprint 1.5 veloce special . that was with confused.com:)

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks guys, i tried confused.com and came up with £85 for the super!! and that's a classic policy for 5k miles and zero no claims discount needed :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks again andelises, nice to see you'v joined the fold :) good luck with the sprint resto, i'll look forward to seeing it and your good self at a show sometime next year!

Although you should try to make some shows this year as it'll give you ideas and inspiration to see some really good cars!! Seeing kev's and dave's suds certainly did for me :eek:

·
Registered
389 Posts
I can't recommend Richardsen Hosken (RH) enough

Been with them 8 years now. I pop cars on and off the multi-car policy for just £85 a car. Added bonus is the pro-rata refund without quibble when you sell a car on, all they do is charge a tenner admin fee. Price hasn't not gone up in three years now. Unlike my daily policy grrrrr

3k a year per car, mine is down for. Had four cars on it at one time.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
does that include an agreed valuation jason?

Last year i got insurance for £150, with this i got break down cover, agreed valuation of 7k and 5,000 miles...

But this year i fear it will be quite a bit more as iv been quoted the same for the super without an agreed valuation!! explanation being there's been a 25% increase in insurance this year!!

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
i can't recommend richardsen hosken (rh) enough

been with them 8 years now. I pop cars on and off the multi-car policy for just £85 a car. Added bonus is the pro-rata refund without quibble when you sell a car on, all they do is charge a tenner admin fee. Price hasn't not gone up in three years now. Unlike my daily policy grrrrr

3k a year per car, mine is down for. Had four cars on it at one time.
+1

·
Registered
202 Posts
Thanks again andelises, nice to see you'v joined the fold :) good luck with the sprint resto, i'll look forward to seeing it and your good self at a show sometime next year!

Although you should try to make some shows this year as it'll give you ideas and inspiration to see some really good cars!! Seeing kev's and dave's suds certainly did for me :eek:
:)i try and get here as much as poss.
thanks.just a waiting game now to get the sprint done next year
i have for this year so far undersealed and hammerited the underside and all bars/arms and inner wheel arches.

bit of body work next so im hoping to make as many shows this year before the car has the full restro. ready for next years shows:wow:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts