Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I'm trying to get better insurance for you guys, I'm not sure if you're looking for car and household or just car insurance.

If you're interested, email me at [email protected] and I'll send you through the questions

·
Registered
665 Posts
Insurance brokers phone me everyday and ask me to use their services to get insurance for my clients... I always test them by getting a quote for my car. One broker that I use and have been using for 10 years now still comes out the best.. I will give your guys a try. If they beat my best quote with the same excess and cover I will be very surprised, but money talks so I would switch..

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Shot it Kev, I'll fill out when I got a chance, got about 3 cars and a house. Does this include business cover by any chance???

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
mail are can like to be sent

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@ AM69, I'll try my best, speak to my dad aswell and see what we can organise.

@scrgdk, unfortunately we don't do commercial.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Shot Kev....Yarrr you are like a second Hygrade - HOOOOKED UP BRA!!!

last one I got was R600 BUT TONS of issues wiff claims etc,also want for my Giuli...will 2moro

·
Registered
123 Posts
DUDES !!!!

I only pay R480 a month, love my company subsidized insurance brokers..... :p

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
you still busy with mine?

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
to where?? not to me

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry meant to say sent the quote off yesterday, waiting for my people to get back to me

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Guiness is supposed to be the best beer, aparently you can feel and see by texture...but I'm still a Jameson and sprite guy OH MY WORD!There's nothing like enjoying good whiskey - I do hate it when ppl abuse it though, and then blame it...lol, but erm, insurance ya!

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jameson and Sprite?! J&b with sodawater haha

Yup trying my best.. haven't been able to beat HG's one yet, pricing and pricing now is pretty tight.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts