Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here's my drama, just bought a new Alfa G 1.6 lusso from the local Alfa garage and for my age (21) was getting some nice quote's, confused quoted me 1500, and I thought this was a decent price considering I had to declare that my missis had wrote off my car on my policy leaving me with no no-claims. But from the info I entered, to the info confused passed on to the companies is where is gets tricky, once looking into the policy and altering a few wrong details (mainly the incident) I'm now struggling to get quotes under 2K, on my quest for 'cheap' insurance any help with this matter would be great.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All the searching has paid off, I would just like to say how brilliant privilege are and I would happily recommend them... It's hard to get across to some insurance companies that yes I have no no-claims and yes I have had a claim on my insurance but I wasn't driving and therefore I (the proposer) am not the risk... Privilege understand this and my 2k quote dropped to 1300, i think some other big companies who claim to be competitive need to take a leaf out of there book...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts