.............not that the theiving ***** will pass on any savings to us:mad:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
it will be interesting to see what these new insurance groups mean, money wise
Do you think it will make any difference? It's not as if the car has become more or less expensive/desirable/steal-able/crash-able.....

Personally i don't think it'll make any difference, but i'm keen to be proven wrong!

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Do you think it will make any difference? It's not as if the car has become more or less expensive/desirable/steal-able/crash-able.....

Personally i don't think it'll make any difference, but i'm keen to be proven wrong!
i hoping not but you never know, another way of getting money out of the motorist. my tax is already going up £30:mad::rant: so dont want anymore

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
ahhh, it's only 30 quid, just think as it as only 50 miles worth of fuel!!! :lol:
its a pain though, i got rid of my stilo becaue it was getting expensive, and now my tax is the same:confused::rant: better on fuel though:lol: just irritating:mad:

·
Registered
955 Posts
nope its 245, if the car was registered before march 2006. same as now, the only changes are too new cars and cars registered after march 2006 (upto £30 extra):thumbs:

Changes to Vehicle Tax from April 2010 : Directgov - Motoring

anyway, it will be interesting to see what these new insurance groups mean, money wise

:eek:
£254 road tax!! Thats for nothing,
Us stupid irish have to pay €1500 a year for the pleasure!!

It could be worse though, a 3.2 brera would cost a tasty €2100 per year to tax! :wow:

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
I think this has actually done some good, best quote I had before crimbo when I looked was £478 with Premium Choice, my current insurer said they'd renew me for £548, I've just been on compare the market and rerun the quote and it's come up with Admiral at £350 that's £200 quid less than my renewal :thumbs:

·
Registered
301 Posts
I think this has actually done some good, best quote I had before crimbo when I looked was £478 with Premium Choice, my current insurer said they'd renew me for £548, I've just been on compare the market and rerun the quote and it's come up with Admiral at £350 that's £200 quid less than my renewal :thumbs:
Praise the lord for those couragous meerkats!

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Be careful with Admiral, they **** the bed as soon as I put my Supersprint on and wanted to charge so much I had to change mid-term.:tut:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts