Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am picking up a car at the weekend and as it is going to be a weekend toy/friday treat car (untill my current punto is sold) i will need to insure it but i am aware most companies don't allow no claims if the discount is used in another policy.

Can someone please recomend an insurer that will allow me to do this, or another way of getting cheap insurance for a second car.

Happy for any of the AO sponsers to get in touch if you can offer a good deal (by good i mean under £300, 27 YO, 1998 gtv t spark, probably no more than 2500 miles a year). Please don't PM me directly though as i am saving space in my pm box for the seller.

Thanks

·
Identity Confirmed, Authorised Trader
97 Posts
You are welcome to give us a try of course, we have a 'mirrored NCB facility' however it is unlikely we'd offer a mirrored NCB policy for under £300.

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/car-club-insurance.html

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are welcome to give us a try of course, we have a 'mirrored NCB facility' however it is unlikely we'd offer a mirrored NCB policy for under £300.

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/car-club-insurance.html
Hi, Are you sure you can't go that low? Just done a confused.com quote and had 6 quotes under £300 (some considerably under) and a further 8 that are between £300 and £350.

Cheers,

·
97 Posts
Hi, Are you sure you can't go that low? Just done a confused.com quote and had 6 quotes under £300 (some considerably under) and a further 8 that are between £300 and £350.

Cheers,
Hi,

are your quotations being run through on 0 NCB?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi,

are your quotations being run through on 0 NCB?

Thanks
Didn't realise that even on a multicar policy you can still only apply 1 NCD to 1 car.

All sorted though. Admiral multicar, 405 for the alfa with 0 years NCD, 200 for the fiat. Much cheaper than i expected (well for the fiat) and £100 cheaper for the alfa than the cheapest single car policy.

Thanks for your help though.

·
97 Posts
Didn't realise that even on a multicar policy you can still only apply 1 NCD to 1 car.

All sorted though. Admiral multicar, 405 for the alfa with 0 years NCD, 200 for the fiat. Much cheaper than i expected (well for the fiat) and £100 cheaper for the alfa than the cheapest single car policy.

Thanks for your help though.
No problem, good prices there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts