Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i turn on the headlights the Instrument light around Temperature gauge either starts flickering or wont work at all or maybe will work for a while and then stop or visa versa .The ones for the Turbo and fuel gauges are fine . My question is , is there a bulb behind the gauge or is it led ? and how would i go about removing it ? I have removed the stereo but you cant get at it at all , or has anybody had this problem :ermm:

·
Registered
120 Posts
I had the same problem, ended up changing the centre dials to another set. Not sure if there is a fix to the actual dials.

It was more annoying than anything :happy:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had the same problem, ended up changing the centre dials to another set. Not sure if there is a fix to the actual dials.

It was more annoying than anything :happy:
What i notice is that it happens more in the winter then in the summer - is it hard to remove the dials and are they bulbs or led ?

·
Registered
120 Posts
It's not too hard to remove the dials, remove the centre console (2 bolts below gear lever and 2 behind the outer vents) there's a guide in the ICE forum for changing the stereo. That will give you access to the dials, 3 bolts and they pull out. I tried to repair mine but it looks like the LED(?) is soldered on so I didn't go any further.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts