Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, i have found the two hex screws at the top, is there anything holding it at the bottom with hidden screws perhaps?
Any tips would be handy,
Cheers

·
Registered
404 Posts
Hi guys, i have found the two hex screws at the top, is there anything holding it at the bottom with hidden screws perhaps?
Any tips would be handy,
Cheers
No - it's just a tight fit! Make sure ur wheel is at it's lowest and just widdle it out - it will come and the cables attached behind have plenty of slack. Then feel round the back and clip them off, there's three.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm, are you sure Stek, really feels like something is holding it in at the bottom. Just those two screws at the top yes?
Feels like im going to snap it with any more force.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Hmmm, are you sure Stek, really feels like something is holding it in at the bottom. Just those two screws at the top yes?
Feels like im going to snap it with any more force.
Yeah had mine out only recently. I think I ran a blunt knife around the gap, but it does come out - more to do with the angle really...

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, got it out, Jeepers that was a ridiculous tight fit!
Now, i need to check an ABS bulb, does the whole big PCB have to come off the back, with all that entails, or do those tiny bulbs come out the front by pushing/twisting maybe?
Thanks for your help so far Stek.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Yes, got it out, Jeepers that was a ridiculous tight fit!
Now, i need to check an ABS bulb, does the whole big PCB have to come off the back, with all that entails, or do those tiny bulbs come out the front by pushing/twisting maybe?
Thanks for your help so far Stek.
Not sure actually! The clocks bulbs are twist fit - I use aforesaid blunt knife as a screwdriver!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts