Alfa Romeo Forum banner

installing camera that can see around corners and looking for dash cam recs/reviews

435 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  AlfaDrivingFan 
#1 ·
Hey guys, So I just got given this 180 degree camera that lets you see around corners for Christmas. I figured while im installing it I might as well hardwire in a dashcam at the same time.

The corner camera I got given actually seems pretty cool. I live on a main street with a tall fence and trees, so pulling out is stupidly dangerous. Looks like this camera will let me see all the way down the footpath and across the road. I haven’t installed it yet so I can hardly review it, But if anyone’s interested their website is https://wreakless.com/

Im looking for reviews and whats your experience with these dash cams? Any one use those cheap $30 ebay ones? I assume their total crap and cant pickup a liscense plate? Or am I better off going for something like a gator brand at around $120? I really don want to spend more than 150.
Also has anyone ever had to use the footage captured by one? Howd it go with insurance, police etc?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.