Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
North west property tip, buy property in Ormskirk asap, guaranteed 20% return :cool:
Don't ask how i know but AO come in handy sometimes ;)

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
North west property tip, buy property in Ormskirk asap, guaranteed 20% return :cool:
Don't ask how i know but AO come in handy sometimes ;)
maybe a coincidence, but just this week, a client of mine had a meeting with an everton FC director who was trying to flog investment in property (i'm sure it was in ormskirk), with some ridiculous claims of guaranteed returns. My client thought he was a right cowboy :tut:

·
Registered
9,592 Posts
Ah....this is football related, is it?

No wonder I don't understand......:lol:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No mate nowt to do with footy and everything to do with a Durty Scouser moving out of Ormskirk to re locate to Staffordshire ;)

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Guess what :D :D :D

Due to the paltry relocation package the shower of bum holes in my current company have offered me :rant: :rant: :rant:

I ain't leaving my beloved AONW :D

I'm sooooo glad I didn't move :D

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was going to welcome you back to AONW, but seeing as you never actually left i won't bother :p

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Glad you're staying with us Happster. :thumbs:

·
Registered
10,609 Posts
Guess what :D :D :D

Due to the paltry relocation package the shower of bum holes in my current company have offered me :rant: :rant: :rant:

I ain't leaving my beloved AONW :D

I'm sooooo glad I didn't move :D
Dam, stupid chicken wishbones never come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............NW would be poorer without you (smell better mind:p).................:)

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the kind (ish) :rolleyes: Comments :lol:

I'm glad I'm stopping in the NW now I :inlove: it oop north ;) :thumbs:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts