Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

I have had my Mito for a good few months now and I had noticed something that didn't look quite right. It wasn't a 'big deal' so I wasn't really bothered, but now it's starting to bug me.

Inside each of the doorhandles there is small square box like hole. Now, to me, it looks as though something should be covering it up (like some kind of rubber cover). I was just wondering if anyone can shine any light on this concern.

Pictures are attached for better illustration.

Thanks.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.449657,0.101063

Attachments

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Should deffo have a cover

·
Banned
4,362 Posts
Be careful fitting them back on as they are very flimsy and have two tiny plastic tabs that clip into the
recess. Snapped 1 off one of mine but now't a bit of superglue can't fix :)

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Gotta ask, why do you include your 'location' at the end of every post?

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Technology eh? :rolleyes: :lol:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, so this is an update....just need some advice on what to do really.

This was the dealers response:
"I can order both for you.
Unfortunately we do not post any parts as we cannot accept liability for missing items in the post, so this would require you to pop into the branch to collect. As the car is 6 months old, ordinarily you would need to speak to your sales advisor about the issue of cost, but as they are of a minimal value I am happy to let you have these 2 plugs free of charge, and take your word that they have been missing from new."

So that's all well and good, however, the dealer is approximately 15-20 miles away from me! So, I'll be using more money on petrol to go get the parts than they're actually worth!

And all because they 'forgot' to include these parts originally!

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Weird, Mangolesti's have posted stuff to me before, request signed for delivery perhaps?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts