Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi guys, my name is lino and i live in rome italy , since i Was a child fallen in love with alfa romeo cars.
now i have alfa 159 sw 2.4 jtdm my06 ocean black, but in the past giulia ti 1300, alfetta 2.0, giulietta 2.0 and alfa 33 imola 1.7 qv, than passed to ford mondeo (big station for the family) and from february 2011 i have alfa 159: Pollice:.
i love tuning and my alfa 159 is remapped, de-fap and tomorrow morning it will be de-cat.
now it is 236 cv....
in the next weeks i will do brake upgrade to improve the control of the beast...

best regards and FORZA ALFA!!;);)

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
hi guys, my name is lino and i live in rome italy , since i Was a child fallen in love with alfa romeo cars.
now i have alfa 159 sw 2.4 jtdm my06 ocean black, but in the past giulia ti 1300, alfetta 2.0, giulietta 2.0 and alfa 33 imola 1.7 qv, than passed to ford mondeo (big station for the family) and from february 2011 i have alfa 159: Pollice:.
i love tuning and my alfa 159 is remapped, de-fap and tomorrow morning it will be de-cat.
now it is 236 cv....
in the next weeks i will do brake upgrade to improve the control of the beast...

best regards and FORZA ALFA!!;);)
WOW!!!! Welcome lino62.....What a beast of a bella :thumbs:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Welcome! Beautiful car, the 2.4 ... Twin exhausts, right? Bella...
Why don't you make a thread for it on the 159 lounge ?
Enjoy the car and have fun here on the forum.

·
Administrator. ?? ?? Devoid of gorm.
7,609 Posts
Hya lino62!

Welcome to AO. :thumbs:

Your car sounds great! And what a superb AR history too! :thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts