Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came on this morning when car was started with all the usual dash lights but then I noticed that it was still on as I was pulling into the station car park some 6 miles later.

Not sure if it went off and came back on or stayed on from ignition.

:confused:

·
Registered
919 Posts
Got a lead and MultiECUScan? You need to get the error code read. Could be MAF, Lambda, Crank, Ignition coil etc. Do you know a member local to you with the lead and software?

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
This is what happened on mine ... was intermittment for a couple of days, right up to when the Throttle Control Body failed and put the car into limp mode.

If you need a Throttle Control Body, I have a 3.0 V6 one listed here on the classifieds, under used parts > engine category. Includes Free P&P and is all packed ready to go... so if you need it ASAP, I can ship it to you either same day or next day. If memory serves £69.00 ;)

These were the Error Codes I had on my ECU read..

"P1690" Safety Fuel Cutoff (80mph, fkin tell me about it ) and
"P1120" Motoriser Throttle Control

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks PJ i'm having my mechanic look at it tonight.

I'll certainly take you up on the offer should I need it.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I was keeping it as a spare for myself, but having bought a Ragazzon Quad DTM - I could do with some money :lol:

Here is a direct link to the Ad - Buy It Now via PayPal ... I'll get a notification to me mobile mate, so I can get it out to you Monday - If you add on £5.00 I will upgrade the Free delivery from economy to NBD Special Delivery by 1pm so you would have it Tuesday mate. Cheers Paul

Alfa Romeo Classifieds - Auctions - THROTTLE CONTROL BODY - 3.0L V6 (FREE UK POSTAGE) - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

1 - 6 of 6 Posts