Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been aired before (mainly on the Giulia forum). Infotainment randomly reboots- sometimes several times. Only seems to do it when Apple Carplay is being used. Have tried different leads, but no joy. In the Giulia, it was cured with a software update. However, I am currently running version 090.000.061 and have just seen this in a technical bulletin:

"If the SW version is lower than MV_090.000.061, the ETM must be reprogrammed as described
below.
If the software version is equal to or higher than MV_090.000.061, the device is already updated and
this Service News cannot be applied; continue troubleshooting to solve the claimed fault."

Doesn't sound promising! Any thoughts?
(Have put same query on Giulia forum).

·
Premium Member
7,204 Posts
I know this has been aired before (mainly on the Giulia forum). Infotainment randomly reboots- sometimes several times. Only seems to do it when Apple Carplay is being used. Have tried different leads, but no joy. In the Giulia, it was cured with a software update. However, I am currently running version 090.000.061 and have just seen this in a technical bulletin:

"If the SW version is lower than MV_090.000.061, the ETM must be reprogrammed as described
below.
If the software version is equal to or higher than MV_090.000.061, the device is already updated and
this Service News cannot be applied; continue troubleshooting to solve the claimed fault."

Doesn't sound promising! Any thoughts?
(Have put same query on Giulia forum).
Only that currently, afaik, version 090.xxx.xxx is the latest infotainment version, so no solution there ......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts