Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey can someone help on this, my car isnt working properly and I need to know who manufactures the following piece, the code is 60809492, my car is a Q4. My problem is that the Alfa Distributer here in Honduras does not have this part and I wanted to know who manufactures it and what other car could have the same piece.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wierd, mine came up with no part code but found it!! It is not shared with any other 155's according to the CD but it may be shared with a Lancia bit???

Try JB, he knows someone who may have the answer to this one wink

wrinx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
think it is shared with punto cab, alfa 33, panda, 145 and 146. Seems there is a replacement part listed on the cd. There are also lots of other models listed but no 155's

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is another code its 60805420, and I wanted to know which company makes that piece is it BOSCH or another.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Yann if it's a Bosch part it should carry a Bosch part No., this has a single digit followed by 3 groups of 3 digits (e.g. 0 332 514 127) other than that the parts disc gives a replacement No. 7672018 which is for various Fiat's and Lancia's. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mine just gives these three numbers BAE 800 DK , now I called bosch but the dont have any part with that number on it. What other factory could make that bobin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Now today I checked the cable wire and they all are ok I think the problem could be the coil pack because theres one side which isnt producing any power, that would be the 4th line , could there be a faulty electrical problem or is it the coil and can I fix that coil or do I have to buy a new one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok then,its the ignition coil. you will find the same part on the fiat punto(not 16v)
the original maker is marrelli.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.