Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody bive me some info on induction kits for my little baby,as she needs to sound a little bit more grunty,and does anyone have info about strut braces too.
regards
alfamad
p.s did anyone see her at gaydon,silver/white n,reg with leather?

·
Administrator
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
I saw one with black leather at Gaydon, any how, a carbon air box would be the best way to go for power not price. We supply these for £140 plus VAT. We sold one to Dave, who has just spend a fair bit of money on his 147 and today we spoke after fitment an the carbon air box was the first thing he mentioned.

You can get a cheaper induction kit which exposes the filter to warm engine air (Not ideal) open filters give your engine a sucking sound under acceleration.

Expect around 5-6 bhp increase and improved throttle response with the carbon box. (Price includes a sport air filter) This will replace the existing air box. If you are fitting this your self, then I would expect installation to be completed within 1HR

Hope that this helps you and if you need more information please dont hesitate to contact mailto:[email protected][email protected]</A>

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

Do you know what kind of bhp increase you get on a 156 1.6 with the BMC twin air induction kit available in the shop ?

Will an Alfa dealer fit this ?

thx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts