Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the past few weeks my 156 has started to act strange with the indicator lights. The blinking to both sides is too fast, as in when one of the bulbs are blown, but on my car all the bulbs are working.

Sometimes the blinking is normal, but then it suddenly goes fast, or the other way round (from fast to normal).
I've checked the relay and it looks all fine. As far as I know the bulbs are all of the usual kind I've always used. I checked the ground points right below the battery and the on the right front inner wheel arch.

What could this issue come from? Any ideas?

G

·
0 Posts
it does sound like relay/earth but you need to check all the earths on front and rear lights then see how you go did you try a dfferent relay:thumbs:

G

·
0 Posts
Relay under the steering column cowling between the two stalks.. remove, clean, refit... Still doing it?
Then replace;)

Bring back Tapatalk !!!

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
My headlights are doing the same. I've checked the earth's, changed the relay and they're still the same so I'm attributing it to the fact my battery is fragged (gotta wait till payday to replace it) so for now I'm only driving during the day....IF it starts! :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Iv've checked and cleaned the relay and it seems to be ok.

Do each indicator light unit have their own ground points, or is it one ground point for rear and front? Someone who can tell me where to find them?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts