Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get a new front off side indicator lense from. Mine has just bin cracked. Had a quick look through the normal shops but with no luck, maybe missed them:eek: Any input appreciated:thumbs:

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Alfa main dealer possibly. :confused: Alternatively Alfashop, or see if EBspares can get hold of one.

There is also Altenative Autos.

D

·
0 Posts
Have a look through ebay for a breaker.

Are they the same as the standard 147 lenses? There's loads of 147s being broken down on ebay.

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alfa main dealer possibly. :confused: Alternatively Alfashop, or see if EBspares can get hold of one.

There is also Altenative Autos.
Yep had a look on EB Spares will give em a ring and have a look on the other sites cheers OA.

Have a look through ebay for a breaker.

Are they the same as the standard 147 lenses? There's loads of 147s being broken down on ebay.
Nah they are different to the standard 147 but thanks anyway :thumbs:

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
No, the GTA ones are a one off, cut into the bumper.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
I could also be doing with one, not cracked but its not sitting in quite right like a clip/mountings broken. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I could also be doing with one, not cracked but its not sitting in quite right like a clip/mountings broken. :rolleyes:
Will do some enquiries and post my results for you so keep your eyes peeled:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
I may have one Jim when mine kept falling out? I went through loads, the lenses and the backing came apart as on mine the adhesive disintegrated (the indictor comes as a complete unit not a seperate lense and backing)? The clips broke and eventually the whole lot fell out?

I had one on back order for over 4mths??? Alfa told me they had none and they had them reproduced in batches, so you could be lucky with your local dealer?

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I may have one Jim when mine kept falling out? I went through loads, the lenses and the backing came apart as on mine the adhesive disintegrated (the indictor comes as a complete unit not a seperate lense and backing)? The clips broke and eventually the whole lot fell out?

I had one on back order for over 4mths??? Alfa told me they had none and they had them reproduced in batches, so you could be lucky with your local dealer?
That would be good mate its the off side one. If you got one would take it off your hands, how much? So yours is still on order? Our car is an exclusive club!

·
Registered
3,221 Posts

That could be what mine is doing, i'll need to have a better look. :confused:

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
I've just had a look at unfortunately the unit is damaged so its no good. I sold my GTA last Sept, so eventually got my indicator lens around July but it did take 4 to 5mths before one turned up?

The clips that hold the thing in (the plastic section) breaks easily, but to keep it all in I had to have the unit out and gently bend the metal section a bit more to keep it snug otherwise I'd get to my destination and find the thing hanging by the electrical feed???

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh well Andy thanks for looking anyway! I will try and get another one ordered from a dealer and leave my current one alone until I get a replacement one as I dont want mine hanging out. Would make it look total crap, I had that with a side repeater talk about decrying the article!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts