Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Does any one know of a good independent Alfa garage in or around Manchester. My 156 JTD is due a 72,000 mile cam belt service and franchised deals are looking for the best part of £600.00. I am prepared to travel some distance, the only suggestion I have been given so far are north Wales near Wrexham. There used to be a place in Horwich but that seams to have disappeared and become a block of flats!
Bye for now

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
pachinnery said:
Hi

Does any one know of a good independent Alfa garage in or around Manchester. My 156 JTD is due a 72,000 mile cam belt service and franchised deals are looking for the best part of £600.00. I am prepared to travel some distance, the only suggestion I have been given so far are north Wales near Wrexham. There used to be a place in Horwich but that seams to have disappeared and become a block of flats!
Bye for now

http://www.heathroadgarage.co.uk/heathroadgarages.html

Highly recommended if it isn't too far from you. No courtesy car though so you'll have to hang around Sandbach, Waitrose is good for coffee and cake.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Peak Alfa in Hope, Derybyshire, may be too far, but you could either combine having your car serviced with a day in the most beautiful part of England or get the train back to Manchester from Hope station & pick the car up the following day.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Dave and Norbert
Peak garage is not too far and they are asking £350.00ish compared to £600.00 at the local Alfa garage. I think I'll give then a go.
Regards
paul

·
Registered
214 Posts
You could try Autoshield in Chorlton tel no. 0161 881 3463, ask for Russell. They service and cater for Ferrari's, Masereties and our humble Alfa's and their prices are very decent. I have used them several times and would recommend them.
Regards Tariq.

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
Taz176 said:
You could try Autoshield in Chorlton tel no. 0161 881 3463, ask for Russell. They service and cater for Ferrari's, Masereties and our humble Alfa's and their prices are very decent. I have used them several times and would recommend them.
Regards Tariq.
sounds good, whereabouts in chorlton are they?

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Autoshield, 467 Barlow Moor Rd, M21; 0161-881-3463.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts