Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just about recommissioned a 1663l 2001 cf3, but have a few gremlins. The car has sat for s long time. I've done belt, brakes and a lot more. However, thought wise to invest in a multieuscan interface. Plugged it in, cleared a few codes then thought I'd go through some testing. I think a lambs is on its was as it's running very lean. It also seems to be hesitant ovr 3 k on full throttle. However plugging in, I can't get it to check anything! I also have a Bluetooth adapter and that won't power up... I'm going to go through all the fuses tomorrow, but the diagnostic fuse looks fine.

Reading the learn, is there a cover on the bell housing that I can check the thrust bearing?

Thanks

Sent from my J8210 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've just about recommissioned a 1663l 2001 cf3, but have a few gremlins. The car has sat for s long time. I've done belt, brakes and a lot more. However, thought wise to invest in a multieuscan interface. Plugged it in, cleared a few codes then thought I'd go through some testing. I think a lambs is on its was as it's running very lean. It also seems to be hesitant ovr 3 k on full throttle. However plugging in, I can't get it to check anything! I also have a Bluetooth adapter and that won't power up... I'm going to go through all the fuses tomorrow, but the diagnostic fuse looks fine.

Reading the learn, is there a cover on the bell housing that I can check the thrust bearing?

Thanks

Sorry auto correct its OBD not communicating!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts