Alfa Romeo Forum banner

161 - 180 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #166 (Edited)
Hello, it's been a while i'm not updating my post.

So, as name suggest, finally my Alfa were fixed properlly.

I have a coolant leak and it's on intake manifold.

The seal was broken and it's changed and now no more misterious coolant leaks.

Already passes 6 mounths and the coolant tank level still the same :D

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
This video was about the best Alfa Romeo Car event in Portugal. It´s organized by Lizitália Leadership in Leiria Portugal.

I have to make two seperate videos, part 1 and part2 because the event was during two days.

So the part 1 is on Saturday, and the part 2 is Sunday.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
I changed all brake rotors and pads of the Alfa.

I bought the kit in Mtec Brakes, theu are dimpled and grooved and the pads were Mintex.

I loved the feel and power of the standart kit, in this case brembo, and if this kit was the same stopping power compared to standart ones, it's a win for me, and this first 1000km with it, it's been a pleasure.

The stopping power was very strong and imidiate.

But when i made a trackday, i will make another review and tell you if the kit was good :D

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
hello,

I have changed the wheels of my alfa, in this case fitted a Sparco Assetto Gara, it's a light wheel compared with the 7 spoke horseshore. This ones weights 9.12kg and the alfa 13.16kg each.

Because lightweight wheels make diference in acceleration i decided to make the exact same tests and show here.

Here is the videos of the results:

100 - 200:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #176
For a long time i thought to make a POV night driving with alfa in a lovely road. In my living zone i have a lot of then, one of them it's a historic rally staging road, it's called "Lagoa Azul" and for me it's the best place to test the capabilities of the alfa :biglaugh:

161 - 180 of 184 Posts