Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:furious: "Incandescent" at Kwkfit scraping gouges on my front alloys. very glad I took pictures the day before of the jacking points and wheels. They say they will pay but the inconvenience of not having car for at least one day, probably two, is a real pain.:furious:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Price for Michelin Crossclimate.
Cheers for the reply.

Slightly off topic but I've started (by accident) asking all shops to price match recently - you'd be surprised how many will.

As an example my 12 year old daughter and her friend wanted some Nikki Monage (spelling for an older fella ha ha) perfume that was £25 in Boots. We passed the Perfume Shop on the way and they had it in - so she had a test spray and it was £25 there too. I said to my daughter we'll carry on to Boots just in case it's any cheaper - the asst overheard me and said "I'll do a price match on line for you" - game back 1 min later with a price of £16!!!!!

WTF

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I've had this before, w*nkers. I actually watched them drop it face down on the workshop floor.

I recently chose to go to an indie in Leicester that always has a Brera parked out front, on the basis that if an Alfa nut worked there he'd understand how to treat someone else's. I was right, wonderful set of lads, and the guy who fitted my self supplied tyre to my new alloy told me proudly how he'd made sure there was no residue left on the tyre from the stuff they use when fitting, and how there wasn't a single mark on the rim (there wasn't). All for £10.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update. I emailed CS to confirm the managers agreement, got three estimates and then a call from area manager who said to get them fixed and take the account to the branch for payment. So the wheels are in for repair and hopefully back tomorrow. I will need to add a bit to the account to cover travel, and then collect my cash.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts