Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been slowly absorbing the Alfasud_sprint_FIA document that was kindly posted up here, and have been particularly interested in the upgrades that were made to the front, inboard, brakes.

The document shows two alternative disc and caliper combinations, one set of lockheed components, and another using a brembo caliper and unspecified disc.

Now the document gives part numbers for the lockheed bits, but doesn't seem to list the part numbers for the brembo caliper or the second vented disc. I have been lead to believe that the brembo caliper used is the same as those fitted to GTV6s and alfa 75s.. :confused:

The part number for those brembo calipers is 20 3812 00, and the centers of the mounting lugs are 80mm apart, maybe someone here knows if that spacing is the same as standard inboard calipers?

Perhaps someone with superior powers of french and italian translation found the part number(s) in the doc?

I know there have been threads on inboard brake upgrades before, but what is most appealing about these modifications is that they appear to be a bolt on job with no need for adaptors etc..

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated:thumbs:

Joe

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice one Adam :thumbs:

It was you that uploaded the FIA doc for me wasn't it.. shoulda just asked you diectly.. haha

·
Registered
347 Posts
Ah yes, so it was (I have a memory of a goldfish) I think I owe you some pics of struts and dampers. I'll get to it this weekend. Cheers, Adam

1 - 4 of 4 Posts