Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday 23 November 2011 I was ready to turn right from Union St into Market Street in Aberdeen at 3pm. A white 59 plate Corsa was in front of me and they failed to make the turn after two filter lights then 3 young ******* ran over and jumped into the car. At the next green light he sped of straight along Union Street.
He had no intention of turning he was just waiting to pick up his wanky mates I have never witnessed such a selfish and dangerous stunt.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
What a ******

·
Registered
26 Posts
That's what you get for turning onto Market Street ;-) not the greatest of gods creations there really

I'm guessing from your location you don't have to put up with this often. Me unfortunately...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have my moments in Aberdeen, i am up again this coming Monday and then again on 7,8 and 9 December 2011.
Hopefully that will be it for this year, and next year i will be up there every second week for at least 3 nights at a time.
I normally stay in apartments on Bonn Accord Street and cut through there when heading South, but the road at the Police Station is closed at the moment, and i hate Anderson Drive.

The Christmas lights are always impressive across Union Street though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts