Registered
4,499 Posts
Nice! Where do you work lol

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At a secret location off junction 4 of the M3 and carry on about 4 miles :lol:

ok its Farnborough Airport hence the cars. I have seen some right dogs of cars i.e matt black wrapped Rolls Royce and a chrome wrapped Maybach. One interesting car that I saw was a 'by order only' 2 door Maybach in white which didnt look that bad actually.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Lol, must be good seeing them up close.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
:wow: very very occasionally there is an Aston Martin Rapide parked in my car park. I parked beside it the other day. There aren't many four door cars out there that make look like a bit of a minger, but that's one.

You collection comfortably tops that though... :)

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
I've posted your pics on my instagram and Facebook :)
P.s - did put that I didn't take them lol

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like the way the drivers of those beauties chose to park next to an Alfa;)
Other way round actually. I saw the FF and thought let me park not next to it but in close proximity to it so I can get a photo. The analogy I guess is a poor Italian beauty meets rich Italian sugar daddy.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Lmao :lol:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow that MP4 and 458 are pant wettingly sexy

Can't get any work done now - going for a quick w*nk in the toilets

:lol:
Have a butchers at this then ! (missed this in the original posting)

599 GTO

Take yer Kleenex's :lol:

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
:eek:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I have to be honest, the 458 and MP4 are obvious Kleenex material, but I'm not sure about the looks of the FF. Looks a bit like a Panamera, and they haven't exactly been lauded for their looks have they?

I'm sure the noise and the performance would be blinding though...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I have to be honest, the 458 and MP4 are obvious Kleenex material, but I'm not sure about the looks of the FF. Looks a bit like a Panamera, and they haven't exactly been lauded for their looks have they?

I'm sure the noise and the performance would be blinding though...
They were my sentiments exactly when I saw pictures in car mags. Historically four seater Ferraris have never been that popular and have devalued like a heavy stone falling e.g 612 Scagllietti, 412 and 456. I guess seeing one in the flesh like all new cars changes your mind somewhat due to its sheer presence and detail. Whether I like it or not, well I'll sit on the fence on this one.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts

·
Registered
34,473 Posts
My daughter goes to Crystal Palace Athletics centre on a Saturday and when taking her there never spot any Alfas despite the "brand" sponsoring UK Athletics.We use the wife's Multipla

1 - 20 of 30 Posts