Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
54,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... are you shy or extrovert ?

Many use forums like this to allow their alter ego to play. Do you ?

Are you really the extrovert you pretend to be or are you shy as a church mouse ??

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
Think I'd have to pulp for other - not really shy or an extrovert in real life - the twisted mind is me in real life - just easier to get away with saying/typing stuff when people can't see you and have to use their imagination to fill the gaps. 'sall part of the fun :D

I think may be a little disapointed if you met the "real" me :rolleyes:

H

·
0 Posts
I'm certainly not afraid to embarrass myself if it'll get a laugh out of someone.

I dress in an extroverted manner, and have several piercings and tattoos, and have played onstage in heavy metal bands for much of my life, so there's a big chunk of me which is very extrovert indeed.

Yet there's another side of me which is a bit self conscious and quiet, a little bit unsure of myself, particularly around new people.

So I'm a walking contradiction I guess. :lol:

N

·
0 Posts
Years of business trips and travelling
alone has cured me of any shyness.

Still don't like walking into a busy bar
stone cold sober though. ;)

·
Registered
893 Posts
Total Extrovert..............you don't travel as much as I have without being one!! ;) ;)

D

·
0 Posts
During the week: My job is so boring it drains the life out of me and I can't be bothered to anything when I get home.

Weekend: All-round extereme dude chucking myself off cliffs on a mountain bike and drinking too heavily letting out a week of frustration and boredom. I don't mind getting up in front of a crowd or ending up naked in the middle of a crowded street. Used to have a nose piercing and weird coloured hair but that went for a sensible job.

I'm a different person in the weekends, full of life and beans, laughing, joking with mates, full of confidence finding it hard to take anything seiriously and loving life but during the week I go to work, come home, watch TV and go to bed.

Quiet or extrovert? Depends what day you catch me on.

·
Registered
17,658 Posts
Depends entirely on the circumstances.....

Difficult to break into a group who all know each other... but not me....

Easy if no-one knows anybody.....

I think we are all fairly similar in this respect... :confused:

I reckon it's all about "comfort zones" ......to use the modern vernacular

But I do know that 'practice makes perfect'

:)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Takes a while for me to come out my shell in groups of strangers. Can be very much the extrovert in company of good friends or "one on one" situations. Ooo eer!;)

H

·
0 Posts
I'd loved to have said very very shy :D

But too many folk on here have met me and would say otherwise :lol:

·
Registered
42,278 Posts
Pretty much as I appear on here.:): Quite a hyperactive person mostly, but now dogged by the menace of passing years, and often become shattered suddenly.:D

A

·
0 Posts
Shy socially untill I know people, assertive and confident at work, not ever really extrovert but definitely not my age sometimes.:)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts