·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys im jumping over from the 33 threads
my father has an alfa romeo alfetta sportivo 2ltr sedan 1983
and hes after the following parts

1 demister switch for the back window
and an interior light on the passanger side right above the seat belt if you know what i mean?

if anone has these or know where i could get these parts thats be great thank

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,340 Posts

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,340 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Dont forget me ! I have tried to locate the dmister. I have the interior light. I am picking up an Alfetta saloon in a couple of weeks but it is very very very rough. It may yield the demister.
Cheers: Cheshire Alfa. ( Trying to change my user name by the way )

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hi all

If anyone is interested my best friend has an Alfetta project which is going to have to be sold as I dont have the time to build it with him. The rally cars take up all my time!

It is a fully complete Alfetta GTV which has been stripped down to begin a full restore. There is abit of rot in the bottom of the front wings and valance, also in the boot lid. The floors are near perfect and the car has already had alot of the bodywork done.

The interior is MINT, the seat are perfect with the front seat (fish net head rest style) like new. The car is complete all minus the 2.0 Nord engine (which I am keeping for bits for my 1.8T 75), but will include the carbs and manifold still.

The front grill and headlights are perfect as is the rubber front skirt, rear lights etc. All glass and also there is a GTV6 bonnet, I think there are also alot of other GTV6 and Alfetta parts to be included.

This is a seriously good project, not a total rot box like most start as and wont take to long for an Alfetta/GTV6 fan to get on the road.

£700 ono.

PM me if your interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts