Foot tapping only.

·
Registered
14,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
Registered
26,114 Posts
This is looking promising - I can just barely start to make out a shape...

Come on Mr. I - stop our misery, tell us.
Please.

·
Registered
14,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cat and bag have been separated. I had not seen RomeoRaiderz thread. I started this process by thinking I wanted one last V8. That led me to look at Masserati GT. I had considered the years ago but went for Jaguar XKR. Drove that for 7 years and loved it. Then went Alfa.

Then thinking about the Masser I decided that I had done the GT thing.

4c looks nice but not yet her and perhaps a bit small. I had also scratched the Alfa itch.

Jag F type is ok but I had done the jag and I don't like the current design language. Jaguar for me should have an elegance about them and the current crop have pursued a more muscular design language.

Portchester Cayman S? Porsche have always left me cold.

So I test drove the Evora S. On the country road section this huge grin developed on my face. It is fabulous fun. Nothing I have driven is like it. Plus I have had a Lotus itch for a while just as I had had a Jaguar itch and an Alfa itch. The marque appeals to my sense of history and pioneering change that I like as with Jag and Alfa.

So there is the cat. Lotus Evora S on the way. Huge grin to be plastered on my face until my license goes.

:D:D:D

·
Registered
14,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Too long. November delivery.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts