Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car's approaching it's first service and i always like to check prices at a couple of dealers.

Decided i'd check out HR Owen since it's only a few miles from where i work and hear good things about them. I first sent an message through there website requesting details on service prices, and received an auto-response straight away. This was on 26th August and i've not heard back.

As time for the service was approaching, i phoned them on Friday morning to check prices, service department was busy but was promised a call back. Didn't hear anything by the afternoon so phoned back, spoke to a friendly chap named Jason who couldn't get through to the service department again, i told him about trouble getting through before and lack of response on email and was reassured that he would make sure somebody phoned me back. Still waiting and nothing so far! :confused:

Booked my service with SGT in the end without knowing if HR Owen are competitive on price. Quite happy with my car going back to SGT, always get friendly service, always easy to get hold of someone and always feel welcome even with when i have a list of niggles for them to check out!

Just seems silly that any dealer can afford to turn down a potential customer, and wouldn't expect this from a big brand like HR Owen :tut:

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
That's not the sort of news Alfa, or us, want to hear.:(: Glad you rate SGT though, that's where our 147 originally came from.:):

1 - 2 of 2 Posts