Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have most Alfas in Egypt except from 2003- 2016. My current car is a 156 selespeed also my first. Taught me a lot and made me fall in love with Alfa Romeo... I'm thinking of importing 2007/8 159 3.2 q4 qutronic from Germany. It'll be the only one in the country. I'm worried about spare parts though as we don't even have an oil filter for it. I can buy online and have them shipped but I was wondering if the 159 has anything in common with the giulietta? A filter or a brake pad. Anything?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gm, saab are non existent ? I've only seen Holden in Australia... Vauxhall here we call it opel and we only have the ****ty 1.4 ,1.6 astra and insignia engine

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chrysler is under fiat group, same dealership and my dealership refused to help

·
Registered
30,221 Posts
Front brake pads are a very common 132mm Brembo pad. Same used by many makes.
Some of the Giulietta use a similar pad, but with lugs out of the back of the pads which slot into the pistons. Which means you have to remove the caliper to change the pads on a G.

Rear pads are the same as the G.

The above info can be found just by looking at the online catalogues for pad manufacturers.

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Same wing mirrors as the giulietta!, the 2.0 jtdm is virtually the same, not sure that'll help you much though

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App[/color

·
Registered
72 Posts
Isn't import duty massive in Egypt? Having driven through in a landcruiser the paperwork was on another level!

Do places like eurocarparts.com deliver to Egypt?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
U have to be the first owner of the car and 50% for a 10 year old 3.2 but thankfully I have my connections. No but I have a p.o box in uk and usa, it's a yearly subscription with a company called aramix. I buy anything online send it to the p.o box, they send it to me in 3 days to 2 weeks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts