Alfa Romeo Forum banner

61 - 80 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
Best wishes Ian and Geoff, thanks for all the hard work you've put into AO.

Welcome to Steve.

Long live AO :)

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Well I joined AO just before I took the plunge and bought my first Alfa (always loved em). I just didn't want to look a dick (can I still say this??) when I asked what I thought were 'pertinent' questions of the garage owner...nuff said.......first service I paid more than half of the cost in saved up pennies and tuppences :lol: How I enjoyed that :cheese:

I have to say I have enjoyed being on here for most of the time and hope that things WILL be relatively much the same.

However I want new tyre too.....Nope sorry ...

Lets hope it stays OK (ish) eh??

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
Just like to add i've only been on the forum around a year but, thanks to this forum i've made a lot of new friends and had a lot of good days out, none of which would have happened without the hard work that has been put into setting up and maintaining the site, it's been a fantastic year and i hope to see it continue on for many many more years

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
I'm not in the loop of knowing what's happening forum wise but at meets and IRL, I can't see it making any difference to the fantastic meets you're all enjoying now :)

My advice is to just turn up to the meets and enjoy them, the internet is just an easy tool to give an invite to folk that love Alfa's :)

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Ooooooo er missus :eek:

Didnt know what went on behind the scenes anyway so makes no difference now I'm guessing.

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
I'm not in the loop of knowing what's happening forum wise but at meets and IRL, I can't see it making any difference to the fantastic meets you're all enjoying now :)

My advice is to just turn up to the meets and enjoy them, the internet is just an easy tool to give an invite to folk that love Alfa's :)
:thumbs:

·
Registered
15,298 Posts
I'd just like to say thanks to Ian and Geoff for setting up such a great site - and I appreciate that whereas we can all flit on and off as suits us; when you're an owner you live it 24/7 365 days of the year and it must become quite tiring after a while.

All the best for the future - and welcome to the new owners :):):)

·
Premium Member
77,042 Posts

what he said

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
All worth baring in mind that it's the general users of AO that make it such a great place. A change of management will make no difference to our great members! :)

61 - 80 of 124 Posts