Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just thought I'd mention to all the die hards that the chat that is going to be held on Alfa Owner on monday evening will include Numan (Alfa main dealer expert technician).

He has asked me to mention it to all of you that don't venture outside 155 that if you need any help he will try his best to resolve the probs for you.

He has helped me with a few and is top drawer believe me! As you can imagine he is very busy but said he will try and drop in at 155 forum sometime next week if anyone has some probs to post!

Apologies to those who are aware of him/his help already but for those who don't cross over (and I completely understand) it may be nice to ask a professional instead of us wannabe budding F1 mechanics for a change. :D :D :D

Hope you feel it was worth me asking him apologies if you feel I should have consulted you all first!

Greatest Respect

MAK

164 Super (guest at 155)

100% FREE OF BMW PARTS

·
Registered
550 Posts
HOW CAN I KNOW WHAT HOUR IS IN MY COUNTRY (URUGUAY) WHEN THE CHAT IS GOING TO START?
ANY IDEA ?
CHEERS :rolleyes:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,

It's on the evening but I don't know what time they hold it, perhaps AO can inform us please?

Bye

MAK

164 Super

100% FREE OF BMW PARTS

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
We will be meeting tonight for a chat between at 19:30 - 20:30 +

Might see you all there?
Chat room

Numan had been invited so I hope that his work allowes him to visit us.

You may just have to pop in anyhow.
:D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My mate who used to work on a Cruise Ship reckons Uruguay is about 4 hours behind the UK which conveniently for Jorge is about Lunchtime. Cheers. ;)

·
Registered
550 Posts
THANK YOU VERY MUCH CLIVE
CHEERS

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Apologies for missing the chat, I had problems at work, but I should be there next Monday.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Numan,

I'm sure everyone understands your work commitments looking after sick Alfa's must be more time consuming than most! :D :D :D

Oh and welcome to 155 its still an honour for me to be here with some of these guys (the passion you talk about is definetly here) hope you enjoy the experience as much.

Oh and may I ask you what you actually drive Numan?

Best Regards

MAK

164 Super

100% FREE OF BMW PARTS

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll try and be there this Monday to monitor how the webchat's going and be there so people can let me know of any problems or bugs. I'll also see if I can get rid of the last of the German text before then (work commitments providing.)

It might be best if people private-message any problems to me on webchat so the flow of conversation isn't interuppted and I can sit there silently in the background.

Graham
(Alfaworld staff and guest at 155.com)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Hello Numan & Bugfix!

How are you guys doing? and welcome to the 155 forum.

Hopefully i'll be able to make the next main meet on the chat site.

enjoy!

J

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Mak, lets just say I don't have an Italian car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I drive about 4000 cars a year and so far I have enjoyed driving Alfas the most. I like 155's, and will probably buy one or a 147 soon. I nearly bought a gtv last year with a broken engine, after repairs it would have made me £6000 profit, but my wife realised if I bought it I would never sell it so that got kyboshed. Anyway looking forward to speaking to you guys on the chat.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi numan,

Not really the same compulsion or need really to own one when you drive them at work so much I'd imagine!!

By the way can you tell me if you have anymore silly priced GTV's in with broken bits or a mint 155 2.0 valve comes in on a trade. I've missed so many bargain one's I've pretty much given up! :D :D E.g last week 96N 155 16v 2.0 43k A1 cond £2500 ono, gutted for about the 10th time!

Cheers MAK

164 Super

100% FREE OF BMW PARTS

1 - 13 of 13 Posts