Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just been browsing around the web at Alfas.

I was never keen on the mito in photos but I've seen a few in the 'flesh' and I'm really starting to like them now...

Just seen this one -

PistonHeads.com

and now I like them even more - Gorgeous!:thumbs::thumbs:

G

·
0 Posts
I'm with you. At first I thought they looked quite comical but as I see a few about I think they look really good. I think the only part I'm still unsure about are the headlights

D

·
0 Posts
the lamps look a bit quirky but i think that is what sets it aside from all the other hatchbacks... remember alfa always have to do it different from everyone else...makes them unique and gives them character.

D

·
0 Posts
p.s i think the fiat 500 is the best small car available today... the abarth is out there on its own.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I've come round to them too, I thought they looked "cross eyed" at first, but I guess I'm getting used to them now. Still only seen two on the road though.
The wheels on the one in the link are shocking, they remind me of the three spoke wheels on 90's Corsa's :cry:

N

·
0 Posts
My mate, who hates Alfas, sent me that same link the other night as he utterly loves that car. Again, I shall state my love for those wheels despite the widespread hatred of them :lol:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like the wheels - they have a hard edge to them. Ready to dice the opposition! Grrrr...

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
Im the same.

First pics I thought - Oh my god thats awful

First viewing in showroom - Ok but weird

First viewing on the road - I thought it looked good, loads of presence, especially for a small car

·
Registered
13,242 Posts
Aye! But it needs a ginormous exhaust on it.. those little weedy twin-pipes are too little and too weedy.

Ralf S.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts