Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last series of Battlestar Galactica ... don't know why it bothers me so much but it really was a poo ending :rant::rant:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Aint that from the 80's or something? Has there been a new series or has it been ******* you off for all this time?

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aint that from the 80's or something? Has there been a new series or has it been ******* you off for all this time?

I harbour a grudge for a very long time :lol:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
whats the poo ending???

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
118 Posts
It did seem like they were just trying to find the easiest way to tie up all the loose ends and give it a nice neat studio friendly ending.

I watched Avatar last night and found myself at one point hoping the bad guys would win as it was bit too cheesy and predictable in places, albeit great 3-D looking cheese.

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
There were those that loved the ending, those that disliked the ending and those that grew to like it......
In reality it does not matter as it was just a TV show ;)

·
Super Moderator
85,949 Posts

·
Registered
22,759 Posts
It did seem like they were just trying to find the easiest way to tie up all the loose ends and give it a nice neat studio friendly ending.

I watched Avatar last night and found myself at one point hoping the bad guys would win as it was bit too cheesy and predictable in places, albeit great 3-D looking cheese.

The bad guys did win. Us humans got booted off and sent home! It's a bit like watching 'Starship Troopers' and cheering for the bugs.

I did like the floating mountains of Pandora, they reminded me of a 'YES' album cover.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts