Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Administrator
Joined
·
87,027 Posts
Just saying.

In GAD other than trolling in the 159 Tech Lounge though :eek:


:EVIL:



* Glad you're enjoying GT ownership :cool: :thumbs: *
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
87,027 Posts
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Wish I'd got a Brera last time...duuuurrrrrrr!!

Still a HUGE fan of the GT though but not owned a Brera as yet so should have gone with the heart decison. Oh well just means going through the selling process.....again
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,916 Posts
If you have brought the 159, the the thread would have been "I'm so pleased I brought a 159..............."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,064 Posts
I've had a 159 and now have a GT.

Both are great in very different ways.

But for me, if I had the money, I would have a 159 again. Love the GT, apart from the odd wear and tear item (2x upper wish bones, rear pads and discs, egr clean, door strap replacement, lower turbo hose, water pump, cam belt, glow plug.....) it has been 100 % reliable and a great buy. But, on the roads around here it is hard. For 10% of the time I get it, the Q2 and the handling are brilliant, but I can't use that the other 90% of the time.

A Alfa Red 159Tbi Ti with Bose and xenons. Anyone fancy a swap?!? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,064 Posts
I will still enjoy the drive to work tomorrow, especially after cycling to and from work today, and the price of GTs currently make them utterly bonkers value for money.
But as an everyday and motorway car, afraid the 159 was better for me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
295 Posts
I test drove a 159 2.4 210
Smooth as you like, however only on 17"s
I have the 18"s GTA wheels on my 1.9 150 one
The 159 is said to be faster on paper
But the power deliver in the GT is so much better!
The 159 never really pushed me back in my seat like the GT does...
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Top