Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Welcome on board.

Do you have more pics of your car? Not that I don't know what a 155 looks like, but white ones are pretty rare.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Hi... bird? ;) Uhm... :D

Welcome to Alfaowner. :) If you have more pics of your Alfa please post them. :)

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
W E L C O M E :D

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
:cool: Nice White 155.

Welcome to AO!!

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ahhh, all you guys in here are sooo friendly, makin me feel welcome :D thanks for the comments, im all proud of my car now ! i will have some more piccies of it in the near future, its a 'work in progress', so im throwing all sorts at it. When i bought it the drivers side was scuffed the whole length of the car and the wing was cutting a new groove into the front tyre, so its had a new wing, doors beaten out and filled, rear wheel arch straightened out and the whole side sprayed. its only a temporary job to get me through those winter months and in the spring it'll be redone, along with all the other little dodgy patches over the car. The boyf fitted me a spoiler last weekend, he bought it for me as a xmas pressie, yep im easy to please :) we went to the kit car show in exeter this weekend where i picked up a mountney steering wheel for a bargain price, amazing how much the drive has altered just with that! ive spent a ton of money restoring this car, but as everybody has mentioned theyre rare in white and its much prettier sat outside my house costing me a bomb than down the breakers yard! I LOVE it!!!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hello to AO. When the Bella's all fixed up r u going to hire her out as a wedding car, being white 'n all that and with u being in the Bridal business?!...could be different ;) :D

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Rosbird1 said:
Yep i have **** an' everyfink :lol:
Shhhh.... don't go telling that around or you'll get HuGo (a.k.a THROTTLEMAN) all over you ;) :p :D

(Sorry HuGo :tut: :tut: :tut: :lol: ;) )

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Its worth all the time, effort and money to have a car you love that sticks out from the crowed! :D

Hope to see some nice pics after the winter! :cool:

W

·
0 Posts
Two of the Derbyshire section members have white 155's.....wierd considering how rare they are :eek:

wrinx

Z

·
0 Posts
Sure is a pretty car.

I haven't seen any 155's in north america, did they not import them or do I just live so far in the back-woods that I have never seen one? :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts