Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've popped my head in here a few times but I've not bothered to sign-up as I have been taking 164's to pieces to use the V6 engines in kit cars and I didn't want you folks burning me at the stake........
Anyway, I'm here now mainly because I have just bought a 156 TS Selespeed thingy.
I bought the car as a project as the engine is busted. See techy section for details...
I spend a lot of time over at http://ppcmag.co.uk/forum/ so if you have a moment to spare, have a pop across and see if it's your thing!!
Cheers all, Owelly.;)

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to the site :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Crikey folks! Thanks for the cosy welcome.
And as a quicky, where is bestto get a workshop manual? I'm assuming it will have to be of the CD variety? Are the ones on Ebay any good or do we have a AO approved source?
Cheers again folks!

M

·
0 Posts
Owelly said:
Crikey folks! Thanks for the cosy welcome.
And as a quicky, where is bestto get a workshop manual? I'm assuming it will have to be of the CD variety? Are the ones on Ebay any good or do we have a AO approved source?
Cheers again folks!

the CD's that are on ebay seem to be okay...have a search up top to get some first hand experience... what work are you planning to carry out ?

:)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nothing too serious. Head off and refurb. Possibly rebuild engine or just a swap for another good unit.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Welcome aboard you seem to have a reputation over there
Don't let owelly within 100 feet of it or he'll knick the engine and put it in a plastic car
:eek:
Nice to see you repairing an Alfa rather than destroying it I hope the engines have been going to good use? Lancia Stratos replica? :D
I can't go anywhere near a classic Ford forum I'd be lynched for destroying Capri's :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts