Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am afraid my love affair with Alfa Romeo is coming to an end. :( My 156 SW is simply not big enough for all the crap that comes with having twins so I have just bought a volvo V70R. Unfortunately, as things are we will be unable to afford to keep a second car so she is having to go. She is in the classifieds on the forum and on pistonheads if anyone is interested...

When my boys are grown up or when the Mrs goes back to work things may well change; i'd love to have another 3.0 V6 GTV or maybe the newer shape with the 3.2!! :inlove:

Thanks to everyone who has helped me out over the last couple of years. Special thanks to Bigfoot for all the twin specific advice! :thumbs:
Obviously, i still have the car for now and even when she goes I am not about to abandon my alfa brothers and sisters altogether so I plan on looking in every now and then... All the best, Andy

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Thats bad news Andy, sorry to hear it. Needs must though I suppose:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Good luck, especially with the twins.:)

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
sometimes it's gotta be done :(

Good luck with the Volvo and the twins :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
See you back here in sixteen years or so!

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
V70R, good car, I really liked mine. For a few squid extra you can get them chipped, releases huge amounts of power!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
V70R, good car, I really liked mine. For a few squid extra you can get them chipped, releases huge amounts of power!
Nooooo!! why did you have to tell me that!!! I'm intrigued! Where do I go to get this done?

·
Registered
Porsche Cayenne Diseasel (2011)
26,151 Posts
See - already gone and forgotten :)

Good luck with your family and your bigger car.

D

·
0 Posts
Sorry to hear you have to leave but stay around you never know you might get a 159 SW:D:p

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The 156 SW sold yesterday; all the best people! Unfortunately, I am now officially alfa-less although I will keep dropping by just to check you are all playing nicely... now where did i put my pipe and slippers to go with my volvo?? :)

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
:(

Dont forget the picnic blanket on the parcel shelf!! :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts